FontLab VI is on sale for just $459 instead of $689 — 1/3 off until August 31! Buy FontLab VI now, and you’ll be drawing type, kerning or hinting faster and easier than ever, so you can spend more time in the sun.
FontLab VI, our radically re-thought, “ultra bold” font editor, is already packed with functionality that lets you create variable fonts, color fonts and large font families with ease, and it’s getting better all the time!
Many of you who have tried or bought FontLab VI have praised how quickly and precisely you can draw new glyphs. The new FontLab VI 6.0.7 update adds major new features that help you complete your fonts faster:
- Auto glyphs: extend and complete the character set faster with our new smart composite glyphs that build accented letters on the fly and keep their look, positioning and metrics up-to-date.
- Cousins: draw and edit your glyphs while you see related letters in the background for reference, and quickly switch between them.
- Improved geometric transformations: decide if you want to scale, rotate or slant all references or just the base glyphs.
- New property bar for the Text mode: type basic letters and quickly get to their accented variants or alternate glyphs.
- Pixel-perfect rendering: with sharper outlines, nodes and guides in the Glyph window, perhaps you don’t need those glasses quite yet.
FontLab VI 6.0.7 also includes improvements in handling Elements, glyph names and Unicode, FontAudit, contour editing, plus user interface tweaks and many bug fixes — see the release notes for a full list.
Try FontLab VI for 30 days or buy now at the discount: https://fontlab.com/VI